Data Sets | Adding a New Data Set
To add a new data set, you must be signed in to your Google Account to access the Google Add-on.
1. Press on the DEA Add-on icon from the right-side menu when you are inside a Google Docs or Google Sheet file.
2. Then press on the ACTIONS button from the navigation menu.
3. Then press on the DATA SETS button from the navigation menu.
4. When you reach the data sets screen, press on the ADD DATA SET button.
5. After filling in the required fields, you can either press on the:
- ADD DATA SET button – this will create a data set based on the completed form and return you to the list of data sets.
- BACK button – this will return you to the list of data sets.
If you are inside a Google Docs file, the ID of the current document will be fetched.
If you are inside a Google Sheet file, the ID of a document must be entered manually.