Data Sets | Viewing & Editing a Data Set
To add view or edit a data set, you must be signed in to your Google Account to access the Google Add-on.
1. Press on the DEA Add-on icon from the right-side menu when you are inside a Google Docs or Google Sheet file.
2. Then press on the ACTIONS button from the navigation menu.
3. Then press on the DATA SETS button from the navigation menu.
4. When you reach the data sets screen, select a data set and press on the EDIT button.
5. After viewing or modifying the wanted fields, you can either press on the:
- DELETE button – this will delete the data set and return you to the list of data sets.
- UPDATE DATA SET button – this will update a data set based on the modified form and return you to the list of data sets.
- BACK button – this will return you to the list of data sets.